A dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate-flavoured meal replacement:
MEALtime (choc & mint flavour) is a dairy-free, gluten-free meal shake and protein powder, that has been fortified with a wide range of beneficial vitamins, minerals, nutrients and herbs. And this best-selling formula is now available in this delicious chocolate and mint flavour, following popular demand - ideal for slimmers, particularly in the early stages of weight loss, when cravings can be at their worst!
High in vegetable protein and complex carbohydrates, this daily shake also contains beneficial dietary fibre from psyllium husks, which promotes natural colon detoxification and cleansing.
Naturally low in fat, low in calories, with no added sugar or salt, yet high in nutrients - MEALtime (choc & mint flavour) is the perfect light meal or healthy snack. Plus, it has a smoothe and creamy texture for easy mixing.
300g powder per pot
NOTE: MEALtime (choc & mint flavour) contains 12 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Each 300g pot contains:
Soya Protein Isolate, Flavouring (Carrier; Maltodextrin, Sweetener; Stevia, Active; Natural Flavouring Substances, Emulsifier; Gum Arabic), Psyllium husks, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Stabiliser; HPMC), Ferrous Fumarate, DL-Alpha Tocpheryl Acetate (Anti-Caking Agent; Silicon Dioxide), Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Retinol Acetate (Carriers; Dextrin, Maltodextrin, Modified Starch), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin).
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Thiamine - 1.1mg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Niacin - 16mg
Pyridoxine - 1.4mg
Folic Acid - 200µg
Cobalamin - 2.5µg
Magnesium - 375mg
Iron - 14mg
Zinc - 10mg
Iodine - 150µg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy - 1506kJ / 360kcal
Fat - 1.2g
of which saturates - 0.6g
Carbohydrate - 7.2g
of which sugars - 0.8g
Fibre - 3.6g
Protein - 78.1g
Salt - 3.4g
Contains no: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings, artificial flavours or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For each serving, 2 full scoops or 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) to be stirred into half a glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Stir and wait a few minutes for powder to absorb liquid and become thick and smooth. Add more liquid and stir again. Fruit and berries can be added.
Possible uses of MEALtime (choc & mint flavour)
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming program
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results...
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 2 scoops of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.